Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration is a company that has long been one of the leaders in the commercial refrigeration industry. Heatcraft provides advanced climate-control solutions to business owners across North America and the world. They’re known for combining precision engineering and modern technologies, bringing their customers efficient systems.
And now you have the opportunity to become an official Heatcraft contractor through participation in their Certified Contractor Program. This opportunity is aimed at HVAC contractors looking for a unique chance to leverage this brand and all their resources and bring their contracting business to another level.
What Are The Benefits Of Heatcraft Contractor Program?
The Heatcraft certification program is comprehensive and has little-to-no comparison across the entire refrigeration industry. The benefits of becoming a certified Heatcraft refrigeration technician include:
- 1-year extended warranty on Heatcraft products.
- An intelliGen™ Contractor Kit that includes sensors, Transducers, EEV, and a board.
- Official listing of your contracting company on the Heatcraft website.
- Approval to use the exclusive Heatcraft Certified Contractor brand.
- Additional 30% discount on all Heatcraft courses
What’s more, the learning system Heatcraft has developed allows all trainees to participate in the program through a selection of online training courses. Upon completion of the online portion of the program, trainees will be invited to finalize their hands-on part of the program in a classroom setting.
What Are The Main Program Requirements?
In order to be accepted into the Heatcraft Contractor Program, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Service company and refrigeration contracting requirements:
- Adequate insurance and licenses
- Promote and lead with Heatcraft products
- Have at least a single certified technicians at every location
- Offer commitment to participate in continuing education
- Individual technician requirements:
- Experience of at least 5 years in commercial refrigeration
- Successfully passing a pre-qualification test
- Successful completion of the certification courses and exam
What Are The Steps To Becoming A Certified Heatcraft Contractor?
Becoming a certified Heatcraft contractor means that all trainees have to successfully complete a series of vital steps in order to ensure their certification:
- Completing and submitting the application for the program.
- Completing and successfully passing the pre-qualification exam with a score of 80% or more.
- Completing prerequisite course modules as part of the Heatcraft Learning Management System at least two weeks before the class date.
- Registering for the in-class Certification Training and Product Training sessions
- Successfully completing the final exam with the score of 80% or more.