General Guidelines For Outdoor Fabric Care:
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry; outdoor fabrics dry quickly.
- Fabric is water-resistant, not waterproof.
- Brush off loose dirt and wipe up spills as they occur.
- Fabrics do not promote mildew growth, but mildew can grow on soils or spills if not promptly removed.
- UV ratings are given in terms of hours of protected sun exposure. Most printed/ woven polyester and printed acrylic fabrics are rated for 500 – 750 light hours.
Guide created by FabricGuru.com, an online retailer of fabric by the yard
October 2, 2019