All you have to do is just spend a few minutes to read this and you will come up with some of the most extraordinary ideas for reviving your old bedroom and turn it into a whole new space and that too without ignoring your pocket. Read on for the easy tips that you can follow in this case.
- Clear the Clutter and Enhance Room – This is the foremost thing that needs to be done. Get rid of any stress-inducing clutter and arrange them properly in a shack. It has come to light after extensive research that anything that is not conducive to the harmony of the room hinders your sleep and disrupts your relaxation process. So the first step of decoration of your bedroom has to involve organising it.
- Rearrange the Furniture Configuration – Simplicity always endows on you its own advantages. Here, too, this is not an exception. Something as simple as rearranging the furniture configuration of your bedroom can change the way it feels and the best part is that it won’t cost you a dime. That is why feel free to shake things up and try something innovative and experiment with your furniture to try something exciting. For example, you can shift your bed to the corner instead of placing it against the wall. This will add an intimate and homely touch.
- Glam Up the Bedding – Consider purchasing a duvet or a comforter or a bed-spread. If possible you can purchase a complete set and if not you can stick to the ones mentioned above. The bed covering and the pillow shams can make the largest difference. This means switching from primary to pastel, modern to vintage and graphic to girly can now be achieved in an instant.
- Paint Up the Walls –Your wall painting is almost the first thing that catches your eyes once you enter your bedroom and that is why it definitely deserves your attention. The simplest path to change the way your wall looks is to re-paint it. You can opt for a fresh coat or can simply offer a recoat to the already existing ones. This will undoubtedly change the feel of the room. However, it is not imperative that you have to paint the walls in order to give it a new look. You can put striking borders on your wallpaper. This can be accomplished with the help of stencils too. In order to create a more subtle, vintage and elegant look you can create borders around the middle or at the tops of the wall.
- Incorporate Greenery and Floral Design to Your Room – This does not only invigorate life in to your room but will also prevent you from making a dent in your pocket. Added to that you do not have to be a design wizard to create a floral design. All you have to do is pick a pretty vase or jar and buy plants or flowers that complement your room colours. House plants assist in doing away with the harmful toxins and generating oxygen. In case you are an absolute novice to maintaining a plant all you have to do is to ask for a variety that is hard to kill.